Arrive Kathmandu 1340m
Drive Dharapani 1860m
Trek Chame 2670m
Trek Pisang 2675m
Trek Manang 3540m | The High Route
Trek Ledar 4300m
Trek Thorung Phedi 4535m or Thorung La High Camp 4885m
Trek to Muktinath 3800m or Jharkot 3535m (cross Thorung La 5415m)
Trek Kagbeni 2800m + Jomsom 2720m
Trek Marpha 2680m or Tukuche 2590m
Trek to Kalapani 2530m
Trek Tatopani 1190m
Trek Ghorepani 2920m
Trek Tadapani 2630m
Trek Gandruk 1940m
Trek Naya Pul 1025m| Drive Pokhara
Cost & Inclusions
For 2 to 8
- All ground transportation including Airport/Hotel transfers
- 4 nights 3-star accommodation in Pokhara and Kathmandu (includes breakfast)
- 16 nights accommodation in basic lodges during the trek
- Three daily meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) three hot/cold drinks during the trek
- An English speaking trekking guide and porters to carry your backpacks
- All permits, entrance fees and taxes during the trip
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara and Kathmandu
- Personal travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency.
Extend your stay
We would be happy to customize your trip to include more days in Nepal. Just let us know what you would like to do and we could arrange anything from leisurely sightseeing tours to biking, paddling and jungle safari adventures.
We recommend the following tours if you have more days in Nepal.
One Day in Kathmandu!
Please fill up the form below and we will contact you shortly with your booking details.