Arrive Kathmandu 1340m
Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m/2985ft)
Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m/4905ft)
Tikhe Dhunga to Ghorepani (2850m/9348ft)
Hike to Poonhill (3180m/10430ft), Trek to Tadapani (2500m/8200ft)
Tadapani to Chhomrong (2020m/6625ft)
Chhomrong to Dovan (2600m/8528ft)
Dovan to Deurali (3200m/10500ft)
Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4210m/13810ft)
Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2310m/7575ft)
Bamboo to Jhinu Danda hot spring (1780m/5840ft)
Jhinu Danda to Pokhara (910m/2985ft)
Pokhara to Kathmandu
Cost & Inclusions
- For Single $999
- For 2 to 10 $1099
- All ground transportation including Airport/Hotel transfers
- 4 nights 3-star accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara (includes breakfast)
- 9 nights accommodation in basic lodges during the trek
- Three daily meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) three hot/cold drinks during the trek
- An English speaking trekking guide and porters to carry your backpacks
- All permits, entrance fees and taxes during the trip
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Personal travel insurance
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa. You can obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. A multiple-entry tourist visa good for 30 days can be obtained by paying US $ 40 or equivalent in foreign currency.
Extend your stay
We would be happy to customize your trip to include more days in Nepal. Just let us know what you would like to do and we could arrange anything from leisurely sightseeing tours to biking, paddling and jungle safari adventures.
We recommend the following tours if you have more days in Nepal.
- One Day in Kathmandu! $80
Please fill up the form below and we will contact you shortly with your booking details. Thank you.